I-FREEK SMILES INC. (“I-FREEK”, “we”, “”our””, or “us”) may collect information from or about you (“”Personal Information””) in connection with your use of “”The World of Rainbow Picture Books”” (“”Service””).
Personal Information refers to, collectively, the information which can be used to identify a specific person such as email address etc. (including information which can be collated with other information to identify a specific person)
I-FREEK obtains Personal Information by appropriate means and does not obtain them through falsehood or by other inappropriate means.
■ Use of Information We Collect
Our use of Personal Information collected may include the following:
1. user authentication and authorization;
2. after-sales services, customer service and complaint handling;
3. management of inquiries to us and our Service and sending commercial communications necessary for the operation of our Service (including communications sent via email);
4. system maintenance and troubleshooting;
5. compiling aggregate data for improvement of the Services and development of new services; and
6. any other purpose separately stipulated by each of our Service.
I-FREEK may amend the purpose of use to the extent that is reasonably considered that the purpose of use after the change is duly related to that before the change, and in such case I-FREEK would notify or publicly announce such amendment to the user.
■ Maintaining Security of Personal Information
We recognize the importance of Personal Information to our Service and we are committed to the following activities.
2. Your Personal Information will be retained appropriately and will only be used within the scope of the purpose of use. We will never disclose or provide your Personal Information to any third party without your consent unless there are special circumstances.
3. We use a variety of measures to keep Personal Information updated and accurate and safeguard them in our possession against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, modification and leakage.
■ Disclosure, correction, etc. of Personal Information
We will disclose Personal Information to the user concerned without delay upon his/her request for disclosure. We may not disclose part or all of Personal Information if disclosure causes any of the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose, we will notify you without delay:
1. risk of threatening the user or a third party’s life, health, properties, or other rights and interests;
2. risk of greatly hindering appropriate administration of our business; or
3. violation of other laws. When requested to correct, add, remove, restrict access, or delete Personal Information from the user concerned, we will complete the request within a reasonable number of days upon confirmation of the identity of the user.
■ Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may share Personal Information collected from or about you with third parties in cases where:
1. we have your consent;
2. we are requested to disclose Personal Information by court, public prosecutor’s office, police, tax office, lawyer, or any other agency with the equivalent right;
3. we are disclosing Personal Information to an insurance company for insurance claim;
4. we are entrusting some or all of our business to a third party;
5. we are disclosing Personal Information to a third party that owes confidential duty to us;
6. disclosure is required for exercising our rights;
7. we are disclosing Personal Information to a person inheriting our business due to merger, transfer, or any other relevant form of succession of our business; or
8. disclosure is authorized by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws.
For “”request for notification of purpose of use””, “”request for disclosure/correction””, “”rejection of use/sharing of information””, “”complaints”” and “”consultations””, please contact us at the following email address or by writing to the following address:
To. I-FREEK SMILES INC. Mobile Personal Information Protection Complaint Handling and Consultation Department Manager
Complaint Handling and Consultation Department
Address: 10F, gyoen sky Building
2-1-11 Shinjyuku, Shinjyuku-ku,Tokyo, 160-0022
TEL: 03-6274-8901 (Office hours: 10:00-18:00, Monday to Friday)